FIRST DAY IN REAL-ESTATE (HOW TO GET CLIENTS)
This guide is a good start to get good access to the Real Estate sector. The important thing is that you work through these milestones. Keep in mind that it is important to have a good general business plan, as it should be considered before you enter the door on the first day.
Your first day as a real estate agent will be a memory that you will have forever. Getting your first real estate client can be a daunting and daunting task, but I'm going to give you some free tips to get your first real estate client:
1. Make a list of the houses you have for sale and list them on Nattiam.com. Create a profile and publish the houses in a simple way so that those interested in the houses can contact you.
Nattiam is one of the best ways to get buyer buyers quickly. Simply:
- Choose the subscription that best suits your needs and create your profile.
- Publish the houses you want and they will appear in the real-estate for sale section (NOT FSBO).
- Put small emojis in the title.
- Put your name as a contact number.
2. Upload all the houses you want, but remember that depending on the subscription you have, you will have enabled a limited or unlimited number of publications:
- Once you have listed the houses will send you private messages requesting information and even schedule a visit.
- Make sure your profile is attractive enough to get attention. Do not forget that the quality of the images is important.
- Be active in the community, publish and update the content that you have already published, with a good explanatory text of the houses you have listed.
3. Promote a publication from Nattiam.com on Facebook with a house that has excellent images in the most popular price range:
- Choose a house that has the highest demand for buyers in your area.
- Advertise for a few dollars on Facebook.
- Ask them to call for the call to action.
4. Have open houses scheduled in places with crazy vehicle and foot traffic:
- Have a house open every day.
- Make sure there are tons of signs above
- Make it public in Nattiam, choosing a plan that promotes in its platform among the first ones, in social networks, etc.
5. Post a photo with your city's hashtag on Instagram and Facebook:
- When people like it, ask them if they have considered buying or selling.
- Have a link to the publication of your house on Nattiam.com in the description.
- Post a super click-bait blog.
- When people like it, talk to them by private conversation and ask them if they are thinking of buying.
6. Call all the FSBO, expired and circle their open house.
- Just call them and ask them if they need a CMA.
- Be sure to send emails and keep track of openings.
- Print some marketing brochures and leave them at home.
Once you have done these actions, the next step, but not the least, is to cultivate the contacts you have achieved through email marketing.
Start an Email Nurture Campaign.
Nurture campaigns are like the breadcrumb paths of Hansel and Gretel, except instead of a gingerbread house at the end, clients find their dream home (hopefully without a resident evil witch).
Give your customers a trail of high-end breadcrumbs; this will be achieved if you personalize their interactions with them based on previous actions they have taken. If you first attended an open house with you, send them an email detailing other nearby houses in the market. If you attended your first seminar for homebuyers, send them an e-book with tips that someone who is going to buy a house for the first time should know. Offer content that helps your customers take the appropriate next step, depending on where they are on their trip.